May 11, 2009

Lying (2006)

Rediscovering movies that remind me of home that I haven't seen in years... I just realized that I know someone that is in this movie. How strange.

Directed by M Blash.

On another note, I'm enjoying my visit at my parents' house on the lake and relaxing in the garden with my dog. What I do not like is that the only time I take a nap is the only time I wake up to a spider bitten arm. Two spider bites on my arm to be exact. I'm a little worried, but we shall see in the morning if my left arm looks like it's rotting away. That reminds me of the story of how this paraplegic man who was confined to a wheelchair for 20 years was bitten by a brown recluse spider and started to walk again. I don't know how that relates to my problem, but life is full of strange hidden surprises.

No comments: